Friday 19 July 2013

Be kind.

How to be kind: The manual.
Step 1: Take a deep breath.
Step 2: Recollect every possible good thing I have done to you.
Step 3: Make sure you are logged on to Facebook. Now, click on the link below and recommend "Potpourri". Please also leave a comment (Get the hint. you know what to write, don't you?). 


Step 4: Spread a word among friends and foes. 

Footnote: "God has seen you struggling with something. God says it's over! A blessing is coming your way. If you believe in God, send/post this message on and please don’t ignore it. You are being tested. God is going to fix two big things tonight in your favour. If you believe in God, drop everything and pass this on.”


Footnote 2: If you do not believe in God, follow Step 2 and 3.

Footnote 3: Don't ask what the two big things are. :D

All my love,
Parama.

2 comments:

  1. I've done it already. I've also accepted all your love in return (after which, I guess, you cannot offer any to the others).

    Coming back to serious stuff, let's do the mutual back-scratching stuff, if you know what I mean. Do the same for me at http://www.indiblogger.in/iba/entry.php?edition=1&entry=34248.

    ReplyDelete